- Maruha Nichiro Corporation Launches Collaboration to Accelerate the Development of Cell-cultivated Seafood Products
- Deepen the Industry's First "Fishing Net to Fishing Net Recycling" Initiative by Utilizing Discarded Fishing Nets
- We updated new Reel Stories;Land-based production: Securing the sea's bounty for the next generation
- Supplementary Materials of Financial Results for the 1st Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending March, 2024
- Notice of Commencement of Discussions for Integration of Maruha Nichiro Retail Service and Marine Access
- Notice Regarding Purchase of Shares of Shareholders Whose Whereabouts Are Unknown and Cancellation of Treasury Stock
- Second Opinon of Maruha Nichiro's Blue Finance Framework, by Rating and Investment Information, Inc.
- Notice Regarding the Introduction of the Performance-linked Stock Compensation Plan (Decided Details)
- Notice Regarding the Postponement of the Introduction of the Performance-linked Stock Compensation Plan
- Consolidated Financial Results for the Year Ended March 2022 Results by Business Segments and Balance Sheet
- Notice Concerning Dividends of Surplus (Dividend Increase), Matters Related to the Acquisition of Treasury Stocks and Abolition of Shareholder Benefit Plan
- Maruha Nichiro and IntegriCultre jointly develop large-scale cell culture technology to produce cultured fish meat
- Maruha Nichiro Corporation announces to become a Supporter of Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures and Join the TCFD Consortium
- Notice regarding Revision of the Consolidated Financial Forecast for the First half of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2021
Land-based production: Securing the sea’s bounty for the next generation
In the fall of 2017, researchers from the Maruha Nichiro Central …
Putting unused marine resources to use
When fish and shellfish are processed into food products, only 50 …
Sardine Meatball Tajine in Tomato Sauce
Taste this well-loved Moroccan dish featuring homemade sardine meatballs in a zesty tomato sauce.
Pork and Clams Alentejo Style (Porco à Alentejana)
Treat yourself to tender pork and succulent seafood with this popular Portuguese dish.